With many of our favorite shows behind us (for the season, at least) and a three-day weekend ahead of us, what’s a TV fan to do? How about catch up on all the under-the-radar gems that didn’t earn a spot on your DVR earlier in the season?
Below, the EW staff picks the series you need to watch—now.
It’s no secret VH1 loves the ’90s—and now the network is renewing its vows, so to speak, with Hindsight (Wednesdays, 9 p.m.). The scripted series follows fortysomething Becca (Laura Ramsey) as she travels back to the decade of baby-doll dresses and beepers for a second chance at life and love. Creator and executive producer Emily Fox tells EW how she brings the past into the present.
- Seth Meyers dissects Donald Trump's Carrier deal
- The 100 best songs of 2016
- Conan O'Brien, Terry Crews play 'Battlefield 1' with some bunnies
- Stephen Colbert mocks idea of Trump inauguration parade
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Last Man on Earth' hangs you on a cliff
- Spidey swings into action in first 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Debut New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Theme Song
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes