It should be noted straight away—Flying Elvises aside, there?s virtually no one out there who considers the 1992 film Honeymoon in Vegas to be one of the brightest spots in film comedy in the last bunch of decades. It has its moments, and features fun performances from the likes of Nicolas Cage, James Caan and a pre-Carrie Bradshaw Sarah Jessica Parker, but a revisit has never seemed terribly imperative. So it’s a great surprise that the large-scale musical version of said property is a frothy delight, a pineapple-sweet warm-up in this most frigid season.
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big