As one of the most popular and successful television shows of the ’90s, E.R. seems ripe for a star-studded reunion. Jimmy Kimmel attempted to do just that when he had George Clooney on his show Tuesday night. Unfortunately, Clooney was the only former cast member who showed up. As Kimmel explained to Clooney, everyone else was busy.
CBS has given a script commitment to a medical drama from Halle Berry and House executive producer Katie Jacobs, EW has confirmed.
The untitled drama follows an enigmatic surgeon who imprisons himself in a state-of-the-art private hospital on the grounds of a prison.
Kal Penn is the first actor to be cast in CBS’ Battle Creek, a detective drama from Breaking Bad mastermind Vince Gilligan and House creator David Shore, EW has confirmed.
If you’re unlucky enough to be stricken with a rare medical condition, you’d better hope your doctor watches the right television show.
That was the lesson for one German man with severe heart failure and a puzzling mix of symptoms, including fever, blindness, deafness, and enlarged lymph nodes, which stumped doctors for months.
Just two weeks after plans were announced for a Breaking Bad spin-off, series creator Vince Gilligan has inked a deal to create another TV show. He will join forces with House creator David Shore on the police drama Battle Creek, which will debut during the 2014-2015 season on CBS.
Somebody’s trading up.
Ex-House inhabitant Lisa Edelstein is moving on to bigger and better digs – specifically, ABC’s Castle. EW has confirmed that Edelstein has booked a multi-episode arc on the crime drama’s sixth season. TVLine first reported the news.
In the next few weeks, the broadcast networks are going to need several high-profile actors to play assassins, vigilantes, Naval officers, and a Texas Ranger – among many, many other roles.
Sometimes it’s hard to let go of an episode of television. Maybe it marks a decisive turning point for a series you love. Maybe it makes you laugh uproariously (or cry shamelessly) every time you watch it. Maybe it’s just plain cool. Below are the five episodes or television we just couldn’t delete from our DVR’s memory banks months after they first aired.
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big