If you were wondering what director Tom Six’s torture-porn franchise could do after the gut-bucket wallow of 2011’s The Human Centipede Part 2, the short answer is: more. More depravity, more terrible acting, and even more victims surgically attached in an anus-to-mouth daisy chain.
It says a lot about the grotesqueness of Human Centipede 3 (in theaters and VOD May 22) that this horror movie’s climactic fusing together of 500 people to create a massive version of the titular organism is one of the least disturbing aspects of the film. Described as “100 percent politically incorrect,” the threequel features a close-up castration, multitudinous racial epithets, and the rape of a lead character’s kidney. Yes, you read that correctly.
Who would dream up such derangement? That would be Dutch filmmaker Tom Six, the writer and director of all three Human Centipede movies, who also cast himself as himself in this latest meta-entry.
Below, the entirely amiable Six talks about—well, a whole lot of disgusting, NSFW stuff, obviously.
Prolific thespian Eric Roberts may not be the choosiest actor in the world when it comes to taking roles, but eyebrows were nevertheless raised when it was announced that the onetime Oscar nominee and Dark Knight actor had signed on to appear in Human Centipede 3 (out in cinemas and on VOD, May 22).
As it happens, those eyebrows could have been raised further still. Tom Six, who has written and directed all three movies in the infamous body-horror franchise, claims he also approached Sopranos star James Gandolfini about the part ultimately portrayed by Roberts, that of a state governor named Hughes.
When writer-director Tom Six unleashed the first Human Centipede film onto an unsuspecting world back in 2010 it’s hard to imagine many people thought it would one day become a full-fledged trilogy. Actually, it’s hard to imagine many people thought anyone would make a movie about people being surgically stitched together to form a single digestive tract in the first place. But that’s a discussion for another day.
The Human Centipede Part 2 opens today in the most godless parts of these United States.
There was a time — let’s call it “two weeks ago” — when the only people interested in The Human Centipede were humorous musicals writers, parodical video game constructors, <a href=”http://blog.originalalamo.com/2010/06/01/project
The Human Centipede really is the gift that keeps on giving. Of course, for the unfortunate victims in this very extreme 2010 horror film – which features a demented scientist stitching people together to form a, yes, human centipede – the gift is diet of poop. For the public at large, however, the gift is the opportunity to construct often baroquely inappropriate spin-offs.
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big