“Hey, you’re on the run!” That’s what someone yells to a couple casually strolling down the street… who then proceed to turn and sprint to God knows where! Why? Because they are being hunted! And why are they being hunted? Because they are among the nine sets of citizens turned imaginary fugitives as part of CBS’ new manhunt show titled — you guessed it — Hunted.
Ever wonder whether you could successfully evade the law, just like Richard Kimble from The Fugitive? CBS may have the answer for you.
The network has picked up Hunted, a new one-hour reality show in which participants are “challenged” to go on the lam in an attempt to sidestep ”the world’s most highly skilled investigators and trackers.” The series is based on the format of a U.K. show from Shine TV.
- Barry Jenkins deconstructs the swimming lesson scene from 'Moonlight'
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Sundance Film Festival adds 68 shorts to 2017 lineup
- 'O.J.: Made in America' advances in Best Documentary race
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans