Like any young memoirist worth reading, Oliver has mastered the art of self-deprecation. (He describes his body type as “Old Lady, Slouchy, or ‘It’ll Do.’ ”) But with the title of this hilarious book of essays, Oliver may not be giving himself enough credit. He really isn’t an idiot when it comes to intimacy, at least with his readers, because he’s so good at spilling secrets without scaring us away. The story of his hookup with a man who wears dolphin costumes turns into a poignant reflection on self-acceptance.
- Niall Horan would spend his last night on earth with Ellie Goulding
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant
- Alden Ehrenreich on playing young Han Solo: 'It's been so surreal'
- WATCH: Gizmo and the Gremlins are newest additions to 'Lego Dimensions'
- WATCH: New 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' Trailer — Exclusive
- Moby explains why he ‘doesn’t ever want to tour again'
- 9 of the Best 'Wheel of Fortune' Moments Ever
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow