The Man Who Knew Infinity trailer = Slumdog + Good Will Hunting
Despite having no formal training, Srinivasa Ramanujan proved himself to be a brilliant thinker in the field of advanced mathematics in the early 20th century. From his meager upbringing in India, he sailed to England to further his research and shocked even the most brilliant academic minds with his theories. But not immediately.
Jesse Owens biopic Race gets first teaser
Focus Pictures released the first teaser for Race on Tuesday, the new Jesse Owens biopic running into theaters next year.
The teaser doesn’t reveal much, but we catch glimpses at 1936 Berlin, the site of the Summer Olympics. In those games, Owens won four gold medals and was the most successful athlete of the competition.
Tom Hiddleston is dancing and dangerous in new trailer for High-Rise
Living in a vertiginous apartment complex proves to be an extremely risky business for the characters in author J.G. Ballard’s classic, mayhem-filled 1975 novel High-Rise. So it is appropriate that the new trailer for the upcoming big screen adaptation of the book should borrow music from the Tom Cruise-starring film of the same name (specifically, Tangerine Dream’s “Love on a Real Train”).
Join Tom Hiddleston in the debut High-Rise trailer
As appealing as the luxurious skyscraper of High-Rise may look, the new teaser for the upcoming film hints that beneath its beautiful exterior lies a much more dangerous place to live.
Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Leonardo DiCaprio will be playing a man with multiple personality disorder in The Crowded Room. DiCaprio has been circling the role of Billy Milligan, the first man to use multiple personality disorder as a defense in a court of law, for almost 20 years. Milligan, who reportedly had 24 personalities, was put on trial in the ’70s after being accused of raping three women and committing robbery.
Casting Net: Jason Sudeikis and Jeremy Irons join 'Race,' Jacki Weaver eyes 'Equals'
Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor and 'Batman vs. Superman' officially has our full attention
Casting Net: Jeremy Irons to star alongside Dev Patel in 'The Man Who Knew Infinity'; plus, Amanda Seyfried, more
Stephen Colbert has strong feelings about Jeremy Irons' 'strong feelings' on gay marriage -- VIDEO
While giving an interview to the Huffingay Huffington Post, Jeremy Irons used his lusciously British voice to say that he “doesn’t have a strong feeling either way” about gay marriage – before rattling off a list of his feelings about gay marriage. If they weren’t strong, they were very strange, including this: “Could a father not marry his son? … Men don’t breed, so incest doesn’t cover that. Now if that were so, then if I wanted to pass on my estate without death duties, I could marry my son.”
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'