”It’s like when they killed off Brandon Walsh from 90210, destroying any chance of a movie.” —Drama (Kevin Dillon), referring to E’s (Kevin Connolly) ruining his chances of getting back together with Sloan (Emmanuelle Chriqui) after sleeping with her ex-stepmom, on Entourage
”No granate, per favore!” —Vinny, translating the boys’ woman-hunting motto into Italian, on Jersey Shore
”Our babies will always see our love story on DVD.” —Rachel, to Brendon in her goodbye message, on Big Brother
”You don’t really say 2000 and six…. 2000 and six is like saying the year 2000, and by the way, the number 6.” —Louis C.K., correcting Dane Cook on how to say 2006, on Louie
If you know anything about me, it’s this: I’m up for a challenge. As a result, I happily took on the dare that MTV put in front of me: Take eight kids whose main concerns are fighting, smushing, and fist-pumping on the road to Florence, Italy. Now, I grant you that this was a daunting task, as most Americans don’t understand the Jersey Shore kids, never mind a bunch of Italians who don’t speak English — but like I said, I enjoy a good challenge.
1. Pranksters hurl eggs at Lady Gaga as she exits Sydney club As the eggs cracked all over her, Gaga narrowed her eyes and warned, ”You just created my People’s Choice Awards entrance, bitches.”
2. Reports swirl that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally planning wedding It’s never been a question of their commitment to each other — you’d just be surprised how hard it is to adopt a good flower girl these days.
The Glee ProjectOxygen, June 12, 9 PM NEW What’s the fastest way to get cast on Glee? Practice, practice, practice — or be one of the 12 hopefuls competing on this reality show for a guest-starring gig on the Fox megahit.
Memphis BeatTNT, June 14, 9 PM Dwight (Jason Lee) deals with a case that echoes his personal life, and chooses the best medicine to ease the pain. You know, singing about it!
The ratings for this season of Jersey Shore have been bigger than Snooki’s pouf. The MTV reality juggernaut is surprising its network by achieving record-size numbers with a weekly average of 8.5 million viewers. Shore even beat powerhouse American Idol on Jan. 20 by one million viewers in the 12-34 demo, MTV’s target audience. ”It’s a phenomenon — no question about it,” says programming head David Janollari. Now the network is taking these tanned phenoms and their livers to Italy in the spring in the hope of airing new episodes as early as this summer.
Snooki is just too damn hot. Literally. It’s Cinco de Mayo at Ocean’s Ten, a beachside bar in Miami, and the wee Jersey Shore star is sweltering in the Florida sun while filming season 2 of the reality phenomenon. Snooki (née Nicole Polizzi) is joined by her housemate Jenni ”J-Woww” Farley and an MTV camera crew, but production has also attracted a swarm of paparazzi and gawkers. One woman, cradling an infant, practically tosses the child to a friend in order to snap a quick pic.
MTV, July 29, 10 p.m.
Where we left off: The Situation, Snooki, Pauly D, and pals were getting their tan and party on in Seaside Heights, N.J.
Never before has the (over)use of hair gel been so controversial. MTV’s latest reality series, Jersey Shore, which premiered on Dec.
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!