Mike Sorrentino, better known as Jersey Shore’s “The Situation,” will appear in court Thursday to face charges for failing to pay taxes on millions in income.
Jenni “JWoww” Farley–who rose to pop culture prominence as the angry conscience at the center of Jersey Shore–has given birth to a daughter, Meilani Alexandra. Her fiancé/costar Roger Mathews tweeted: “She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews. 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can’t describe what looking into your child’s eyes can do to you.
Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancé Jionni LaValle are expecting their second child, according to People.
Polizzi and LaValle are already parents to 19-month-old Lorenzo Dominic and are planning a wedding for later this year.
The Situation is returning to TV.
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is back with his first unscripted series since MTV’s blockbuster Jersey Shore. The six-packed reality star and his family will star in The Sorrentinos on the TV Guide Network (video below).
The producers of Jersey Shore are returning seaside with a new reality show… but this time they’re headed a few states South. Created by Shorelord SallyAnn Salsano, Party Down South (CMT, Thursday, 10 p.m.) follows a group of eight young adults who are up for “one wild summer of extreme fun” at Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
JWoww is going to be a mom!
Former Jersey Shore star Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley wrote on her blog that she and her fiance Roger Matthews are expecting their first child together.
“We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family!” she said.
Jersey Shore star Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio is a dad.
The 33-year-old reality star/DJ is the father of a baby girl, who is a few months old and lives with her mother, whom DelVecchio met while DJing in Las Vegas, TMZ reports. DelVecchio retweeted TMZ’s report.
“I’m proud I’m a father,” he told the site. “I am excited to embark on this new part of my life.”
Note to self: Don’t piss off Snooki.
Think you’d escape the week without eyeing yet another close-up of a Jersey Shore man? The universe gifted us with the birth of two Jersey Shore stars this week, which means double the the hair gel, double the fun!
There are few cultural signifiers more classic Americana than apple pie, Chevrolets, capitalism, and baseball. But once in a while, a reality TV show enters our prime-time sphere and leaves American vernacular forever changed (and a tad orange-er). After all, what’s more American than washboard abs, a disdain for the proper usage of nouns, tanning beds, the beach, and non-grenade girls?
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!