TLC's Jill and Jessa: Counting On special gets December premiere date
Two members of the expansive Duggar clan — Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald — are returning to television this December for a three-part TLC special titled Jill and Jessa: Counting On, which follows how they’ve been dealing with life after news broke last spring that their older brother, Josh, had molested them — along with three other underage girls — when
See the promo for TLC's Counting On, the new Duggar family special
The Duggars are coming back to TLC.
In December, the network will air Counting On, which will follow Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald as they move forward following the scandal that rocked their family last spring when it was revealed that eldest brother, Josh Duggar, had molested them — and three other underage girls — when he was a teen.
Duggar sisters to star in some TLC specials
TLC is far from saying goodbye to the Duggar Family.
EW has confirmed that production will begin soon on several specials involving Jill Duggar Dillard, 24, and Jessa Duggar Seewald, 22. One of the specials will air by year’s end while two more could bow in 2016, the AP reported.
Duggar sisters comment on possibility of 19 Kids & Counting cancellation
In an interview with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly on Friday night, Jill Duggar Dillard and Jessa Duggar Seewald said they would accept whatever happened to 19 Kids & Counting in the wake of Josh Duggar’s molestation scandal.
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors