Bruno Victor “Vic” Bernucci III — star of Kids of Appetite, David Arnold’s first book since 2015’s Mosquitoland — has a lot going on inside. “I felt like this: a shaken bottle of champagne; an angry volcano tired of humans building silly little houses on my arms and legs like I didn’t exist, like I couldn’t wipe them out whenever I wanted,” he says. But you wouldn’t guess those feelings from his face. Vic suffers from Moebius Syndrome, a rare neurological disorder that paralyzes his facial muscles.
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big