Remember Kung Fury, the bonkers half-hour movie about a time-traveling kung fu cop from Miami who fights Adolf Hitler? Well, it looks like we could be getting a sequel.
David Sandberg, the Swedish writer/director behind Kung Fury, recently posted a photo of a script titled Kung Fury II: The Movie to Instagram. “Today, Kung Fury turns 1,” he wrote. “Today, the future is written… Stay tuned.”
Kung Fury, a Kickstarter-funded short film from Swedish director and star David Sandberg, is a half-hour of ridiculous action mayhem and 1980s homages. Sandberg plays the titular kung-fu master/Miami cop and Triceratops is Triceracop, a mild-mannered cop who happens to be a Triceratops. After saving the day from a rogue arcade machine, Kung Fury faces his greatest challenge yet—traveling through time to take down Nazi leader (and kung-fu expert) Adolf Hitler.
- MTV's 'Are You the One?' reveals new cast, more abs
- WATCH: Grace VanderWaal sings 'Frosty' on 'AGT' holiday special
- Fidel Castro used to fact-check Gabriel Garcia Marquez's manuscripts
- George Harrison's estate posts throwback tribute to John Lennon
- Read an excerpt from Willie Nelson's Christmas book, 'Pretty Paper'
- Candace Cameron Bure is leaving 'The View'
- T-Pain haunts Smosh in 'Ghostmates' trailer — exclusive
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks