Angelina Jolie poses with 'Unbroken's true star, Louie Zamperini -- PHOTO
Hollywood has been trying to bring Louie Zamperini’s amazing true story to the screen for more than 50 years. At one point in the 1960s, Universal had Tony Curtis lined up to play the one-time Olympic runner and heroic World War II airman who was shot down over the Pacific and somehow survived sharks, starvation, and a brutal Japanese POW camp.
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale