How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor is going back behind the camera.
The actor and filmmaker is on board to direct the sci-fi drama The Leaves for Lionsgate/Summit, a source confirmed to EW.
Written by Christopher Kyle and Kevin J. Walsh, the film tells the story of a man who is transported to a parallel universe and must convince the love of his life — who does not recognize him — that they are soulmates.
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale