Charlie Puth is getting in tune with Life In Pieces: The singer-songwriter will play himself on the CBS family comedy.
The episode, which airs in February, send Tim (Dan Bakkedahl) to the Grammy Awards to serve as the on-set doctor, and he surprises daughter Samantha (Holly J. Barrett) by bringing her as his plus-one. The two wind up backstage hanging with Puth, who in real life has scored three Grammy nominations for his debut album, Nine Track Mind.
As Justin Bieber would sing, “Everybody gets high sometimes, you know?”
If you’ve been missing Ron and Tammy, go rewatch Parks and Recreation. But if you want to see Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally have disturbing romantic chemistry, the season 2 premiere of Life in Pieces could very well be worth a tune-in.
Ron and Tammy are back! Kind of!
The season 2 premiere of Life in Pieces will feature the guest-star power of Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally, CBS announced on Friday.
Another show has moved off the bubble and into the safe zone for fall.
CBS announced it has renewed freshman comedy Life in Pieces, the single-camera comedy about a large family whose ensemble cast includes Dianne Wiest, James Brolin, Colin Hanks, and Betsy Brandt.
Josh Groban might be known for his voice in real life, but he’s all about the guitar in Thursday’s episode of CBS sitcom Life in Pieces: In an exclusive clip from “Tattoo Valentine Guitar Pregnant,” Groban plays an employee at a guitar store who tries to impress Clementine
Life in Pieces stars Colin Hanks, Betsy Brandt, Thomas Sadoski, and Zoe Lister-Jones as members of the Short family. Each episode focuses on one story told from the persepctives of each family member.
Life in Pieces first premiered this past September and stars Colin Hanks, Betsy Brandt, Thomas Sadoski, and Zoe Lister-Jones as the Short family. Each episode follows one story told from the four different perspectives of each family member.
Greg Grunberg has played several well-mannered characters in the past, but on CBS’ new comedy Life in Pieces, he’s taking a less wholesome turn.
The TV veteran will guest star on an upcoming episode as Mikey, the nephew of Joan (Dianne Wiest) and a former hero to Greg (Colin Hanks) and Matt (Thomas Sadoski). Mikey was always “too cool” and ultimately a poor role model, and Joan is worried his presence will drag the family into his craziness.
CBS has given freshman comedy Life in Pieces a full season order, EW has learned.
Life in Pieces follows the various members of the Short family and the different life events they’re facing, including the parents John and Joan (James Brolin and Dianne Weist); the youngest son Greg (Colin Hanks) and his wife Jen’s (Zoe Lister-Jones) trials with newfound parenthood; the middle child Matt’s (Thomas Sadoski) budding romance; and the eldest daughter Heather (Betsy Brandt) and husband Tim’s (Dan Bakkedahl) fear of an empty nest.
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big