The word peccadillo is defined in Merriam-Webster as ‘a slight offense’. The former part of that definition applies perfectly to Joe DiPietro’s Living on Love, a fluffy, sweet but forgettable confection based on a 1985 Garson Kanin play called, naturally, Peccadillo, which starred Christopher Plummer and a pre-Top Gun Kelly McGillis.
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big