In Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez’s family ghost story comic Locke & Key, unlocking a door doesn’t just mean entering a new room; it also allows you to teleport, or change genders, or enter an alien world. The series itself has passed through its own door, transitioning from comic book series to full-blown audiobook play. In this exclusive clip from the Locke & Key audio production, fans can get a sense of how the story has adapted to the new format. Listen below.
- What to Watch Thursday: Joel McHale tackles 'The Great Indoors'
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon sing 'Ironic' at summer camp
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- Twitter rallies behind 'Mockingbird' writer after feminist cover backlash
- Stephen Colbert gives Newt Gingrich ‘the talk’ after Megyn Kelly interview
- Megyn Kelly to co-host 'Live' with Kelly Ripa the morning after election
- Hillary Clinton addresses Death Row Records wardrobe meme
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers