All good things must come to an end. Unfortunately for Boom! Box’s Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy crossover, that end is all too soon — Wednesday, in fact.
But that doesn’t mean the comic book event can’t go out with a bang — or at least plenty of heartfelt goodbyes. To make the process a little smoother, EW has an exclusive first look at the final four pages of the series, in which the Lumberjanes bid Gotham’s favorite Detective Club goodbye.
Consider Lumberjanes the best comic that you’re probably not reading — yet. The BOOM! Studios series about a group of girls at scout camp and their supernatural adventures debuted in 2014 as an eight-part story, but thanks to critical acclaim and a passionate fan response, it quickly garnered an audience that helped it become an ongoing series.
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big