This umpteenth adaptation of Flaubert’s classic novel at least chooses its Emma wisely: Australian actress Mia Wasikowska (Jane Eyre), with her skim-milk skin and watchful intelligence, deftly captures the desperation of a young woman suffocating in the stale air of a provincial town and a passionless marriage.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'