Kevin Smith heads east for his Mallrats sequel. The writer-director announced on social media Thursday that the follow-up to his 1995 cult classic would shoot in Exton, Penn. at the Exton Square Mall.
The Mallrats are back, and they’re bringing along some brats for their next film.
Kevin Smith revealed on Monday that the Mallrats sequel will actually be called MallBrats, rather than sticking a “2” after the original title or giving it a subtitle. Right now, the film’s script comes in at 113 pages.
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big