Whether you’re an experienced baker or a hungry novice, these stunning guides will have you whipping up sugary, decorated delicacies in no time—or simply cause guests to drool if you display these photo-heavy collections on the coffee table.1. Better Baking by Genevieve Ko
In these ingenious recastings of favorite recipes like chocolate cake and rugelach, Ko uses whole grains instead of white flour and—when she can—various oils in place of butter.
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big