Fans knew Dylan O’Brien was going to be back in our lives during Teen Wolf’s upcoming sixth season, but now it’s happened earlier than usual thanks to his appearance at a Jamba Juice location.
Fox has shut down production indefinitely on Maze Runner: The Death Cure to give star Dylan O’Brien more time to heal from injuries he suffered in an on-set accident last month.
O’Brien, 24, was hurt filming a vehicular stunt for the post-apocalyptic adventure movie on March 18 in Vancouver, Canada, and his injuries have turned out to be more severe than initially thought.
Dylan O’Brien’s Maze Runner: The Death Cure costar Giancarlo Esposito says O’Brien is continuing to recover after he was seriously injured on the film’s set last month.
- Fifth Harmony's 'Work from Home' is YouTube's top music video of 2016
- 'Yours Mine or Ours' host spills on great wines to give and get this holiday
- 2016 Critics' Choice Awards: Who should win best actress?
- Johnny Depp leads Forbes list of most overpaid actors (again)
- 'La La Land' exclusive: Hear a pair of gorgeous tracks from the movie
- How they shot the first-person X-wing battle in 'Rogue One'
- 'Ink Master' crowns first ever female winner after 8 seasons
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem