The Last Man on Earth’s Kristen Schaal jas joined the cast of Melissa McCarthy’s comedy Michelle Darnell, EW has confirmed.
McCarthy, who co-wrote the film with her husband Ben Falcone, appears in the title role, based on the character she created at the Goundlings sketch-comedy theater in Los Angeles 10 years ago. Sent to prison for insider trading, self-help guru Michelle Darnell makes a plan with her assistant to hawk homemade brownies with the help of a local Daisy troop. Schaal will play the troop’s leader.
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Sundance Film Festival adds 68 shorts to 2017 lineup
- 'O.J.: Made in America' advances in Best Documentary race
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Are these the best opening title sequences of all time?
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans