Life is almost diabetically sweet for Jess (Drew Barrymore) and Milly (Toni Collette). Best friends since American-born Jess landed at Milly’s London primary school more than 30 years ago—cue the jaunty time-lapse montage!—they’ve seen each other through every formative first (crush, kiss, unexpected pregnancy). Both have cool modern-girl careers— as a sustainable gardener and music publicist—adoring husbands, and the kind of vaguely boho homes shelter-magazine dreams are made of.
Miss You Already stars Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore as Milly and Jess, inseparable best friends who’ve spent their life together. But when Milly is hit with a cancer diagnosis, the two are forced to lean on each other in the face of such devastating news. It’s a story about two women and their own close bond, but as director Catherine Hardwicke reveals in this exclusive video, it was also a deeply personal story.
In the new trailer for Miss You Already, Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore star as Milly and Jess, two best friends who’ve been inseparable since childhood. But their lifelong friendship is thrown into disarray when they’re both hit with life-changing news: Milly has cancer, and Jess is pregnant.
Directed by Catherine Hardwicke, who helmed Twilight and Thirteen, Miss You Already also stars Dominic Cooper and Paddy Considine as the two women’s husbands, and Jacqueline Bisset plays Milly’s mother.
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death