Beating out a few best game or game of the year winners from other major award shows, Bungie’s Destiny took home the top prize at the 2015 BAFTA Games Awards.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, last year’s The Lord of the Rings game that helped to chart new territory in open world action games, was awarded Game of the Year at last night’s Game Developers Choice Awards.
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death