The long wait for Mortal Kombat X is almost over, and Warner Bros. has released a launch trailer to tease the mayhem and carnage that awaits.
The next kombatant for Mortal Kombat X has been revealed, and there’s no better day for his arrival than Friday the 13th.
Developer NetherRealm has announced that Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th film franchise will be a playable fighter in the next Mortal Kombat. He’ll be available as a downloadable character in the “Kombat Pack” of additional content.
More classic Mortal Kombat kombatants are returning, making the upcoming entry in the franchise a family affair.
The Mortal Kombat franchise is primarily famous for its over-the-top and gratuituous gore.
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot