Random House has announced that it will publish Gloria Steinem’s My Life on the Road on Oct. 27. The book is Steinem’s account of, as the title suggests, her experiences on the road and the people she met who influenced her life.
Steinem will detail her encounters with both famous faces and not-so-familiar names, all of whom were important to Steinem’s journey. She’ll also write about how the nomadic state of her life also played a major role in her roles as a journalist and activist.
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'