Players feeling the need for speed won’t have to wait much longer—EA is bringing back its racing franchise with a reboot that promises to return the series to its roots.
Electronic Arts announced on Thursday that Need for Speed—no subtitle, no extra trimmings, just the original title—will be available on consoles and PCs this fall.
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?