Sex Box is no more, but the advice series may see a second life in a new form.
EW has confirmed that WEtv pulled Sex Box from its schedule after five original episodes, the last of which aired on March 27. The Hollywood Reporter originally reported the news.
It was a swing and a miss: A&E’s Neighbors with Benefits, the first reality show about swingers, has been canceled, EW can confirm.
They should have just called it Awkward Encounters. Make that, incredibly awkward.
While the idea of swinging is supposed to be titillating, A&E’s new reality show, Neighbors With Benefits proves it’s kind of anything but. In fact, after watching the premiere episode, anyone considering this lifestyle may quickly realize it’s probably something best left as fantasy instead of reality.
Or… maybe not! You never know.
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech