Samuel Goldwyn Films is headed to Nerdland.
The company has acquired North American rights to the irreverent animated comedy starring Patton Oswalt and Paul Rudd as a pair of slackers with a plan to become famous (or at least infamous) by the end of the night. The film is slated to hit theaters in December.
Chris Prynoski directed Nerdland, which costars Hannibal Buress, Riki Lindhome, and Kate Micucci.
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday