This article originally appeared on PEOPLE.com.
If you’ve ever wondered what goes on when the cameras aren’t rolling on late-night talk shows, look no further.
In anticipation of the Nov. 16 premiere of her upcoming Pop TV show Nightcap, Ali Wentworth sat down with PEOPLE and Entertainment Weekly Editorial Director Jess Cagle to discuss the new scripted comedy and some of its most hilarious guests.
- A superhero goes to space in Valiant's new 'XO-Manowar' series
- 'The Magicians' summon The White Lady in exclusive season 2 poster
- 'Timeless': Lucy and Wyatt meet Bonnie and Clyde in exclusive clip
- 'Scandal' lures Jeff Perry's daughter Zoe for season 6 role
- 'Walking Dead': Josh McDermitt on the scary bond between Carl & Negan
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners