'No Ordinary Family' season finale: Where did this show go wrong? (Answer: When it turned into 'Heroes.')
No Ordinary Family
No Ordinary Familydebuted last fall with high expectations. It had a catchy concept: Typical sitcom-ready family – adorably lunkheaded loser dad, way-out-of-his-league brilliant wife, two perpetually annoyed teenaged children – get superpowers, and shenanigans ensue.
If it’s the end of March and your (favorite?) show has yet to receive a full season pickup for fall, chances are good the network suits are back in their offices questioning whether it deserves a stay of execution. We’ve singled out some of the higher profile bubble shows and weigh in on whether they’re even worth the trouble.
John Stamos on 'Glee,' 'SVU,' plus 'Parks and Rec,' 'Bones,' and 'Vampire Diaries': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
Image Credit: Byron Cohen/NBC; Michael Yarish/Fox; Andrew Eccles/The CW; Quantrell D.Colbert/The CWLong time no spoil, Roomies! Actually, it hasn’t been a long time. We last spoke on Friday, and I don’t like clingy people, so this is just enough of you. Kidding. I honestly can’t get enough of your questions/musings/rambling letters.
Image Credit: ITVNot only does Michael Chiklis star in and co-executive produce ABC’s No Ordinary Family, he helps with the soundtrack, too! Fans of the ex-Vic Mackey may want to tune into the March 1 episode, which will feature a single recorded by the actor and his eponymous band.
Image Credit: Greg Gayne/NBC; Justin Lubin/NBC; Brian Bowen Smith/Fox; Mitchell Haaseth/NBC; Bob D’Amico/ABC (2)Last week, PopWatch asked readers to name the TV character they’d date in real life.
Image Credit: Smallz and Raskind/Fox; Adam Larkey/ABC; Matthias Clamer/Fox; Eric McCandless/ABCNo need to charm you with a fancy intro this week.
Image Credit: Adam Rose/FoxBuoyed by that special Super Bowl episode, an original of Glee on Tuesday helped Fox to win the night among adults 18-49, adults 18-34 and teens, according to early estimates. Glee posted a 4.5 rating/12 share in 18-49 - up 2% versus its last regular original on Dec. 7 - and averaged 11.4 million viewers.
Image Credit: Art Streiber/NBCMan, originals of The Biggest Loser, No Ordinary Family, V, and Parenthood were no match for the NCIS franchise: CBS won Tuesday in adults 18-49 (3.2 rating/9 share) and viewers (16.5 million), thanks to those men and women from NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles.
'Community,' 'Big Love,' 'Castle,' 'White Collar': Find out what's happening next in the Spoiler Room!
Image Credit: David Giesbrecht/USA; Paul Drinkwater/NBC; Michael Desmond/ABC; Isabella Vosmikova/HBOHappy New Year, Roomies! (Today is the 7th, officially the last day you can wish people a good new year without sounding weird. Whew.
Image Credit: Miranda Penn Turin/CBS; Trae Patton/NBC; Mike Yarish/FoxGood for Paula Abdul: The premiere of her new show Live to Dance kicked up a decent-size audience (10.1 million) and a respectable 18-49 rating (2.4 rating/6 share) on Tuesday – enough to give the Eye a nightly win among total viewers (10.2 million) and a second-place finish in the key demo (2.2
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big