This stylish oversize volume gives Herb Ritts’ stark, in-your-face celebrity portraits plenty of breathing room (Notorious even has some pullouts). There are striking black-and-white shots of Michelle Pfeiffer in male drag, Clint Eastwood doing a Stan Laurel impersonation, Sean Penn taking a tinkle on a dirt road, and that famous Interview magazine cover of Madonna grabbing her crotch. The book also has an appendix in which the photographer recounts the details of his shoots: ”I had known Slash when he was younger. His real name is Saul.
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big