No one forgets their first kiss. On May 11, 2006, Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) finally locked lips, giving fans of The Office their first true taste of the couple’s romance to come.
Taking too many drugs must be traumatic enough. Taking too many drugs and having to spend the night with Michael Scott (Steve Carell)? Even worse. But Ryan’s (B.J.
It’s been nearly three years since Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak played a dysfunctionally-in-love couple on The Office, but their robust best friendship continues to make our hearts melt off-screen.
Kaling took to Twitter Friday to post an adorable flashback photo of the pair, giving a nod to fellow Office costar Jenna Fischer for the snapshot. In it, Kaling and Novak grin into the camera in front of a lot that could very well belong to the show’s former set.
Following the news that President Obama has plans to close down Guantanamo Bay for good, former Office writer and star Mindy Kaling added to the show’s canon as we know it.
“Dwight Schrute would be so mad about Guantanamo shutting down,” Kaling tweeted Tuesday morning, adding, “Then he’d be like, ‘Send ‘em to Schrute Farms.’ “
It’s hard to believe it’s been nearly three years since The Office bid adieu to its comical antics, but it’s good to know the cast is still having fun off-screen.
In a photo posted to her Instagram account on Thursday, Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) grabbed dinner with Angela Kinsey (Angela Martin) and Oscar Nunez (Oscar Martinez) for a mini-reunion.
Fuller House. X-Files. Twin Peaks.Star Trek. Gilmore Girls. MacGyver. Prison Break…the list of old TV shows suddenly getting the reboot or revival treatment goes on and on. And on. (Wait, what’s that? The Worst Witch was just added to the list?
Is John Krasinski the new Toby?
Actress Jenna Fischer reawakened The Office fans’ Jim-and-Pam feelings on last Wednesday’s Watch What Happens Live when she commented that there were parts of herself and Krasinski that were “genuinely in love” during the filming of the show.
The Office’s Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) will forever be remembered as one of the greatest couples — if not the greatest couple — on television, and Fischer told Andy Cohen that their swoon-worthy chemistry wasn’t all fake when she appeared on Watch What Happens Live Wednesday.
The American version of The Office employed a simple, piano-driven theme song that is inextricably tied to the show. It was made for the show by former Spirit singer Jay Ferguson, but a few existing tracks were also considered.
In his new memoir The Bassoon King, Rainn Wilson, the actor behind the inimitable Dwight Schrute, has a section titled “Random Office Memories,” in which he lists a bevy of pop classics that might have served as the show’s theme.
James Spader has played quite a spectrum of characters over his career. Thanks to his distinctive voice and deadpan humor, some of them fit together surprisingly well. One fan recently tested this theory by inserting lines spoken by Robert California, Spader’s character on The Office, into Ultron’s mouth. Somehow, it makes Ultron even scarier.
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers