You’ve read about this year’s EWwy nominees, seen them in action (both on the TV and in EW’s own nominee reels), and now we have one last thing to help you decide how to cast your vote: campaign posters for each nominee in the major acting categories.
From now until our huge fall TV preview hits newsstands Sept. 10, EW is bringing you 50 scoops in 50 days. Follow the hashtag #50Scoops50Days on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest, and check EW.com/50Scoops50Days for all the news and surprises.
Meet the royal who could either help — or hurt — Jamie and Claire in the new season of Outlander.
When Outlander premiered last year, it was touted by some as the “off-season Game of Thrones.” Though the historical drama does share some similarities with the HBO series where literally nobody is ever safe (ever), Outlander has been roundly praised by critics and fans alike and its stellar season 1 finale left no doubt that the series stan
Outlander shifts to the French Court for season 2, which means star Sam Heughan will get out of his kilt – for at least some of the time.
“The first half is the French Court and very sexy and voluptuous,” Heughan said in an interview with Jessica Shaw and Dalton Ross on EW Live (SiriusXM Ch. 105) at Comic-Con. “And the second half is more blood and mud. Something for everyone.”
Here’s the sad news: another Droughtlander is here, as new episodes of the sexy time-travel series aren’t set to premiere until 2016. The good news: with an appearance at Comic-Con on Saturday, creator and showrunner Ronald D. Moore and his cast are likely to spill some Outlander details to tide fans over till then. To get you ready for the panel, here’s a refresher on where the Scotland-set drama left off.
Sam Heughan celebrated his first Comic-Con last year in San Diego with his Outlander co-stars, and while he may have been far from his home in the U.K., the fans made him feel right at home.
For EW’s Greatest Story Ever Told video series, the actor recalls the warm greeting from the huge Outlander fan base, complete with bagpipes, cheering, and plenty of excitement. But Heughan was just as excited to see his welcoming committee – which then turned into a full-fledged parade.
Even though the second season of Starz’s steamy time-traveling drama, Outlander, won’t premiere until 2016, we’re going to take a metaphorical trip through the standing stones of Craigh na Dun, to go back to the future and give you an exclusive first look at the new episodes!
If there’s one sure-fire way to meet a bunch of new people, it’s by moving to a different country. So with Outlander’s Jamie and Claire ending season 1 by setting sail for France, it’s no surprise that there has been a recent onslaught of new casting announcements.
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!