Even though there’s not a lot to Jim Strouse’s new relationship comedy, it has a real warmth and charm thanks to the undeniable appeal of comedian Jemaine Clement. With his Kiwi accent and straight-faced delivery, the Flight of the Conchords actor plays a graphic-novelist father of twin girls who tries to move on after his wife (Stephanie Allynne) dumps him. It’s a slight little movie, but its stars make you care about the people—if not so much the places and things. B–
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Sundance Film Festival adds 68 shorts to 2017 lineup
- 'O.J.: Made in America' advances in Best Documentary race
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Are these the best opening title sequences of all time?
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans