Set “somewhere in the Balkans” in 1995, Fernando León de Aranoa’s hit-and-miss film about the absurdities of trying to do good during wartime stars Benicio del Toro and Tim Robbins as Western aid workers stymied by bureaucratic red tape and centuries-old customs. Del Toro’s low-key resignation gives the film what power it has, but the female characters (played by Mélanie Thierry and Olga Kurylenko) are disappointingly thin. The film takes flight in&n
- 'SNL' sketch turns an innocent Halloween into a wild and crazy night
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open