The Prancing Elites are back, and EW can exclusively reveal the trailer for season 2 of their Oxygen show, which features just as much stellar dancing and captivating drama as the reality series’ first season.
For the unacquainted, the Prancing Elites are a black, gay, and gender non-conforming dance team based in Alabama. And judging by the trailer, that last part creates some tension this season: “I’m his mother, I had him, and I know he was a boy,” says the mother of one of the members.
The Prancing Elites Project was renewed by Oxygen on Wednesday for a second season.
When the reality docu-series returns next year, it will expand from its current 30-minute iteration into an hour-long format, and all five members — Adrian Clemons, Kentrell Collins, Kareem Davis, Jerel Maddox and Tim Smith — will return.
In an exclusive sneak peek at the season 1 finale, airing Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET, the Elites are once again denied the opportunity to dance at a public event. Heartbroken by the news, Jerel considers quitting the team entirely.
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop