The Prancing Elites are back, and EW can exclusively reveal the trailer for season 2 of their Oxygen show, which features just as much stellar dancing and captivating drama as the reality series’ first season.
For the unacquainted, the Prancing Elites are a black, gay, and gender non-conforming dance team based in Alabama. And judging by the trailer, that last part creates some tension this season: “I’m his mother, I had him, and I know he was a boy,” says the mother of one of the members.
The Prancing Elites Project was renewed by Oxygen on Wednesday for a second season.
When the reality docu-series returns next year, it will expand from its current 30-minute iteration into an hour-long format, and all five members — Adrian Clemons, Kentrell Collins, Kareem Davis, Jerel Maddox and Tim Smith — will return.
In an exclusive sneak peek at the season 1 finale, airing Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET, the Elites are once again denied the opportunity to dance at a public event. Heartbroken by the news, Jerel considers quitting the team entirely.
- Ashton Sanders' struggle with bullies helped make 'Moonlight' magic
- Tomi Lahren comments on intense 'Daily Show' interview
- See an exclusive first look at the 'Phantasm' sphere ornament
- Emma Watson unveils the dark side of social media in 'The Circle'
- Kelsea Ballerini reacts to Grammy nom
- See the cover for 'The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo'
- Meet the Grammys' 2017 Best New Artist nominees
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans