While The Game Awards doled out accolades celebrating the year’s best games, the Geoff Keighley-produced awards show also spotlighted a number of upcoming games. New titles were revealed, already announced games came with brand new looks at what’s on the horizon in 2016, and some old favorites returned to the spotlight.
Double Fine made a name for itself with the critically loved Psychonauts, but the game’s commercial success did not meet its initial acclaim. In the years since, its fan base has grown and, answering years of questions wondering when it will arrive, Tim Schafer and his studio have finally announced a sequel to Psychonauts.
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop