Sylvester Stallone will not be a part of developing Fox series Rambo: New Blood.
In an initial release, the network claimed that Stallone would be an executive producer on the show and that he might reprise his role from the 1982 series. Now, EW can confirm that Stallone will not be involved.
First a new Rocky movie knocking out most box office rivals last weekend, now this: Fox is developing a Rambo TV series with Sylvester Stallone.
The script deal is for a series titled Rambo: New Blood, which “pays homage to the original Rambo films, [and] will explore the complex relationship between Rambo and his son, J.R., an ex-Navy SEAL.”
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Keegan Allen says goodbye as filming wraps
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Chelsey Crisp talks Honey's Halloween Transformation
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?