The clever beginning to this week’s episode of RHONJ let’s us all take a look into the morning rituals of all the Jersey ladies. What do we learn? They’re just like us! Little Gino Gorga tells his mom boutiques suck, Milania expresses her preference of a Teresa-cooked breakfast, and Dolores stays in bed while her son gets up early for gym training. During all of the hubbub, Teresa explains to her daughters that she can’t walk them to the curb due to her ankle bracelet tracking. Granted, their curb is about a mile from their front door.
Let us all put our tissue boxes (or axes depending on which side you’re on) away after last week’s premiere and the return of the prodigal Housewife, Teresa. Now that her return to the Jersey Housewives fold has been cemented, it seems that Bravo is ready to unleash those opening taglines on us, the hungry viewers. Special nods to new Housewife Siggy “I got a facelift” Flicker for her wonderful choice: “Some people think I’m too much. They’re absolutely right.”
Welcome back to New Jersey, home of the leading ladies of one of Bravo’s East-Coast Housewives iterations. Before moving ahead with season 7, we have to look back…to Danbury Federal Correctional Institution…on Dec. 23, 2015…at 5:40 a.m. “It felt like a bad dream — all of it,” narrates Teresa Giudice. She is, of course, referring to her incarceration. We’re taken down a black-and-white rabbit hole, complete with flashes of the sibling rivalry between the “Skinny Italian” and her foot-loving brother, Joe Gorga.
The leading ladies of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New Jersey are heading coast to coast in the form of Snapchat filters.
Bravo continues to unveil its summer slate with the first trailer for season 7 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
The obvious draw to this season is the return of Teresa Guidice after her 15-month sentence in prison. Though the legal issues may be over for Giudice, her husband Joe Giudice will begin his 41-month prison sentence at Fort Dix.
Teresa Giudice, the Garden State’s most famous housewife, will be back for season 7 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Bravo announced Monday. The show’s return will also include Melissa Gorga and RHONJ veteran Jacqueline Laurita.
Danielle Staub may have left The Real Housewives of New Jersey back in 2010, but she has continued to deal with a series of publicized dramatic events. Staub has blamed her two season-run on the Bravo series for bringing turmoil into her life, and revealed via Twitter on Thursday that she plans to write a tell-all book about how the reality show has affected her and her family.
Teresa Giudice gets out of prison on December 23, 2015. That means her time is nearly over, and now that we’ve finished the final hour of Teresa Checks In, our time is done, too. Lessons have been learned. (Maybe?) The family has gotten stronger.
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels