The couple that opens a fitness studio together, stays together: The Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge got married Saturday, People reports.
Is Gretchen Rossi the next Bethenny Frankel?
Hopefully you’ll get to spend plenty of time outdoors this weekend, soaking up the sun. But if rain (or laziness) keeps you inside, we’ve compiled the TV marathons playing this weekend to keep you occupied! Enjoy!
Adventure Time, Cartoon Network, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
American Restoration, History, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Real Housewives of Orange County star Gretchen Rossi proposed to her longtime boyfriend Slade Smiley (also of Housewives fame), People reports. Life & Style has pictures of the happy couple with Rossi showing off her 4-carat yellow diamond ring.
And so another season comes to an elegant conclusion. The girls each said their piece, apologized for their missteps and admitted their imperfections, all the while holding their graceful heads high. Oops, no. Instead, Slade accused Tamra of going down on Orange County. Tamra left her couch in a huff to call Slade’s ex in the green room and make sure she’d gotten the details of his failure to pay child support right. (What is the most icky in this equation?
Bajina power! It was three against two on the dueling sofas. Well, two and a half really, as Peggy only spoke up twice. “Stop the bitching,” she suggested to a hissing and scratching Tamra and Gretchen. We’re with you Peggy, we’re with you. “Diss-ease causes disease.” And, ya lost us.
There was one nice moment in last night’s finale. The fall party had long been underway, former Housewives and makeup artists and “pocket gays” already milling about Vicki’s pool. But Vicki was still up in her room, dabbing her swollen eyes with Preparation H wipes, whimpering that somewhere Donn was sad. Vicki had filed for divorce one week prior, convinced that Donn would never love her the right way, not that she ever spoke of the quality of love she gave him. Her heart was bleeding; her bottom had apparently stabilized.
You got to give it to Vicki. Even after six seasons, that woman keeps it real. Surely the Housewives agree to production days, signing off in advance on blocks of times in front of the camera crew. I figure she and Donn arranged their work schedules so that they could at least pretend to enjoy some together time. But then a few hours before the crew showed up I picture Vicki just making a raspberry sound and deciding to do her grown son’s laundry instead.
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!