Go away Michaele and Tareq. Don’t ever come back. You are bad news grifters, who point this way and that way whenever anyone demands accountability. You preach love, but fight dirty. (Michaele, you just couldn’t stop gleefully pressing that knife into the bruise of Cat’s divorce.) You ain’t got no home, which is not the crime. The crime is pretending to have one, blabbing about renovation plans in an audition tape, talking about having sold a house that you had only been renting. You ain’t got no job, which is not the crime.
For the most part it was a street fight between the two most polarizing women from D.C. Cat did a lot of sneering at Michaele for being an empty, shallow, pitiful, inexcusable, contemptible, ridiculous fraud. Michaele, amused by the woman’s attacks, shot back that if Cat had any love in her heart maybe her husband would come back to her. At least she’s married, yo. That one made Mary gasp!
- Watch: Chad returns on 'Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Taylor Swift celebrates 10-year-anniversary of debut album with photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz says cast lied to protect secret
- 15 Halloween episodes you can watch on Netflix
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: How to process a 'Walking Dead' death
- 'The Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on gory season premiere
- 'Fuller House' cast plays dress-up in new Halloween photos