If you ever sat through a high school English class, there’s a 95 percent chance you read J.D. Salinger’s 1951 classic The Catcher in the Rye. But there’s also a high probability you don’t know a good deal about the enigmatic author. The new Salinger biopic Rebel in the Rye, which just started filming in New York and is produced by Black Label Media, looks to change that.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony