Those who shake their heads in disbelief that Kiss will soon celebrate its 20th anniversary probably don’t realize just how many horny adolescent males there are on the planet at any given moment. Through sheer longevity, the band has become a way station on the rites-of-passage highway — rock-&-roll-all-night, party-every-day role models for the kid worried about acne, report cards, and how many friends know he’s still a virgin.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony