The small, yet powerful movement to #RelocateRevolution has succeeded… sort of.
Canceled last year after dwindling ratings, the powers that be behind Revolution will be giving fans closure via a four-chapter digital comic book from DC Comics. The comic will resolve the story lines left open-ended after the season 2 finale became the series finale.
The slowly unfolding truth about the Blackout was pushed aside in the latest episode of Revolution, which focused on emotion-charged stories for Monroe, Miles, and Aaron, who all in some way found themselves facing long-lost people they had cared about deeply.
The latest episode of Revolution brought more revelations about the pasts of both Rachel and Miles – though not their mutual past. I guess that’ll have to wait for that until a later episode, Rachel/Miles fans.
Revolution fans, we were promised we’d learn the cause of the blackout in the second half of the season, and it looks like we’re getting pretty close. This week’s episode, called “Ghosts,” chronicled the aftermath of Danny’s death and gave us some more of Randall Flynn’s backstory, which turned out to be pretty revealing of his motivations and got us ever closer to the full answer of how the lights went out.
The lights are still off, but Revolution is back on.
Welcome back, Revolutionaries! It’s been four long months, but now we finally got to see what happens next in this saga of a world stripped of electricity.
Well, that’s all folks… for now. Revolution won’t be back until March 25, but before the show goes dark for four months (yes, I’m sorry guys, four months), we got one final hour of action, intrigue and family drama.
Revolution hasn’t hesitated to remind us that everyone has family, so it was only a matter of time before we’d learn about Nora’s family. This episode, called “Ties That Bind,” presented us with what at first looked to be another gotta-protect-my-younger-sibling, gotta-find-my-missing-family-member storyline until things took a left turn.
The promos for this week’s Revolution, called “The Children’s Crusade,” promised us answers about the cause of the blackout. Well, we did get some answers, but nothing too surprising or shocking. And, also probably to no one’s surprise, we didn’t get the full answer – there’s plenty mystery left about why the whole world has been without electrical power for 15 years.
This week Revolution delivered viewers what very well may be the best episode of the series yet. It was an episode that revealed how our characters act under the pressure of impossible choices and featured a series of flashbacks that may be the show’s most heartbreaking and relatable thus far.
The blackout and the years of chaos following it changed many men, Miles Matheson and Tom Neville certainly included. Revolution had begun filling us in on how Miles became a powerful militia leader, and tonight it was Neville’s turn to have his past illuminated.
- Aaron Tveit, Daniel Sunjata sum up 'Graceland' in 30 seconds
- 'Hannibal' boss previews series finale, considers cannibalism
- 'Suicide Squad' wrap photo is like a 'Where's Waldo?'
- Lionsgate planning movie based on 'Borderlands' video game
- What it was like inside Lady Gaga's blood-red 'American Horror Story' pool party
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Blacklist,' 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'The Flash' and more
- How well do you know The Weeknd's lyrics?
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!