Mary and Jimmy confront their 'intimacy' in exclusive Second Chance clip
Jimmy may be the one who came back from the dead, but in this exclusive clip from Friday’s Second Chance, it’s Mary who has more trouble handling the situation.
After their regularly scheduled blood transfusion, Jimmy (Robert Kazinsky) calls out Mary (Dilshad Vadsaria) for treating their arrangement so impersonally. She admits that she didn’t consider the “intimacy” involved in using someone else’s blood cells to attempt to cure her cancer.
'Pacific Rim' star Robert Kazinsky's toughest day on set
In Guillermo del Toro’s sci-fi epic Pacific Rim, everything is big. The monsters. The soundstage. Even the Jaegers have to be operated by two people. But apparently, the epic feats of the cast and crew extended beyond the set, according to Robert Kazinsky, who plays Chuck Hansen in the film.
- How 'La La Land' songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul got the job
- Here’s your guide to the 2016 Critics' Choice Awards
- John Krasinski teases 'Jack Ryan' series as 'completely different take’
- How 'Collateral Beauty' helped Will Smith cope with his father's death
- Stephen Colbert tries to untangle the threads of Pizzagate
- See the covers for 14 graphic novels by Gene Yang, Jason Shiga, and more
- 'Arrow': A theory on that surprising return
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 influences For His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk