Jamie Dornan is making his way to Sherwood Forest.
The star of the Fifty Shades of Grey film franchise is in final talks to join the Merry Men in Robin Hood: Origins, EW has confirmed. Dornan would join Robin Hood’s (Taron Egerton) crew as Will Scarlett, a fine-dressing but short-fused expert swordsman. In the Lionsgate film directed by Otto Bathurst (Peaky Blinders), Scarlett will be married to Robin Hood’s amour, Maid Marian (Eve Hewson).
- Jamie Foxx has been recruited to play Little John in Robin Hood: Origins. Director Otto Bathurst (Peaky Blinders) leads up the intense Lionsgate project about the benevolent rogue’s beginnings after fighting in The Crusades. Kingsman: The Secret Service star Taron Egerton is the hero himself, while Eve Hewson (The Knick) is on board to play the lovely Maid Marian.
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'