The video game smash hit Rocket League has been delivering chaotic, fun soccer gameplay featuring cars instead of human players for months now, but Psyonix Studios is set to switch up the pitch with a brand new mode.
The Batmobile: Great for fighting crime, navigating the streets of Gotham, and… playing soccer?
Bethesda’s return to the wasteland proved a popular one, as Fallout 4 took home the top prize at the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences’ 19th annual D.I.C.E. Awards.
Fallout 4 was one of four different games, however, to win three awards each, including Ori and the Blind Forest, Rocket League, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. A number of other games were also honored for their accomplishments in 2015.
Shortly after the Independent Game Festival Awards’ nominees were announced, the Game Developers Conference has unveiled the GDC Awards nominees, with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and The Witcher 3 leading the pack.
The PlayStation 4 and PC favorite Rocket League is finding its way to the Xbox One early next year, bringing Xbox players all the chaotic fun of soccer played with cars.
One of the year’s best gaming surprises, Rocket League, is giving the players the keys to one really famous ride.
- Shia LaBeouf calls out Drake, Lil Yachty in new freestyle rap
- T.J. Miller on 'Raiders' and a bag of Cheetos from Steven Spielberg
- 'Saved by the Bell' EP reveals Zack and Kelly would be divorced now
- Watch Chris Pratt's hilarious card trick on 'Graham Norton'
- Morgan spills on her time in the 'Big Brother: OTT' house
- 'Gilmore Girls': Scott Patterson says April's season 6 arrival 'humanized' Luke
- Amy Schumer in talks to star in live-action 'Barbie' movie
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big