In the upcoming sci-fi thriller Rupture, Noomi Rapace plays a single mother who is abducted by a mysterious organization that then informs her that humanity is facing an unsettling threat from within.
And based on EW’s exclusive first look at the film, the organization—made up of co-stars Michael Chiklis, Kerri Bishé, and Ari Millen — appears to do more than just talk to Rapace.
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again