Only one musical in history can claim to have launched starlets Britney Spears, Laura Bell Bundy and Natalie Portman into minor recognition before they enjoyed above-title success, and that would be Ruthless!, the 1992 high-camp, distilled mash-up of every worn out movie in a show queen’s arsenal set to song, currently enjoying a revival at Off Broadway’s St. Luke’s Theatre.
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast